- John Chambers,, CEO, Cisco
- Stuart McClure, Worldwide Chief, McAfee Inc
- Perry Roach, CEO, Netsweeper
- Gene Hodges, CEO, Websense
- Greg Clark, President and CEO Blue Coat Systems
- Dave Caputo, Sandvine, President and CEO
- Ren Zhengfei, Chief Executive Officer, Huawei Industrial Base
- Lowell C Mcadam, Chairman, President, CEO Verizon Communication Inc
Not one has responded.
The Pakistan government’s deadline for applying for this contract is Friday, March 2 2012.
Are these companies preparing to apply for this contract? Will you help us to stop them?
How can you help?
- Sign this petition
- Write a letter to these CEOs asking them not to apply
Letter Written to CEOs of international companies from Bolo Bhi asking to publicly commit not to apply for this contract:
February 23, 2012
We would like to direct your attention to a Request for Proposals issued by the ICT R&D Fund [here: http://ictrdf.org.pk/RFP-%20URL%20Filtering%20&%20Blocking.pdf] of the government of Pakistan on February 22, 2012.
We are a Pakistan based civil society advocacy group and fear this technology will have terrible repercussions for our country.
We request you not to apply for this license and to publicly commit not to do so. Please respond to this letter with this commitment. If we don’t hear from you, we will assume this is a license your company intends to apply for and we will notify the public of your position.
CEO, Bolo Bhi